Notes from Ministry Support Team Meeting held on 6 Dec. 2016
- Meeting with Director from Forrest Funerals considered a worthwhile exercise with 20 attending.
- Parish Directory to be re-printed in the new year after people have checked and updated their details.
- Rhyl Beggs is stepping down from organizing the Trading Table.
- The film evening (concert presentation) went well with an improved attendance. Thank you to Graeme Constable for organising this.
- Eat and Meet at Muffin Break was enjoyed by 27 of our folk. Proposed to have another similar event in early March 2017.
- Christian Education: A study will commence at the end of February 2017 entitled: Mission - What Does it Mean?
- A meeting is being arranged with some personnel from Takapuna Methodist Parish to hear their mission story particularly about making connections with the community.